"Dog Days of Summer"
Limited Edition Sessions
Twice a year, Rambling Hound Photography offers an opportunity for dog owners to participate in a shorter but equally fun pet photography session at one of our featured locations throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
This summer, we're heading to one our all-time favourite places, Fraser River Park in South Vancouver!
Saturday, July 25th
Sunday, July 26th
Even better, 100% of registration fee proceeds will be donated to our friends at: SAINTS Rescue
Located in Mission, BC, SAINTS is a sanctuary for Senior and Special needs animals that have no where else to go. They provide a loving environment and proper medical care for all residents.
Artwork Packages starting at $299
These high value packages are exclusive to Limited Edition Sessions only.
Of course, if you would like to invest in a single photo piece or create your own unique collection, all of our gorgeous products are available for purchase à la carte.
Only 4 Spots Left!
• This session includes a 20 minute session on the date and time that is selected.
• Limited Edition Sessions are for pets only and do not include owners in the images. Please contact Rambling Hound Photography to schedule a full Signature Session for those types of images.
• The $49 session fee includes one dog. $10 for each additional dog (up to 3 max.) Dogs must be from the same household to take advantage of this discounted session fee for multiple dogs.
• Sessions fees do not include any prints or products which are purchased separately.
• Images will not be delivered until all fees have been paid in full.
• Online viewing and ordering appointments will be scheduled within 10 days of the event and the ordering period will end 7 days after your viewing appointment.
• Any package that is pre-purchased prior to the event day will receive a complimentary 8x10" matted print ($75 value) of the image of the client's choice. Great for gifting to friends and family or adding to your own collection.
• Any pre-purchased package is 100% refundable if you are not satisfied with the images, so long as the request is made before the end of the ordering period.
About The Photographer
Heather MacNeill is a professional pet photographer and owner of Rambling Hound Photography based in Vancouver, BC. A die hard animal lover and adventure seeker, she loves to capture pets in all of their natural glory, out and about in the beautiful environments that surround them. Always eager to find ways to give back through her business, either by creative donation projects or photographing the city's many 'adoptables', she lives to celebrate the magic of every animal who crosses her lens.