Stock Up For Rescue!
Join our Dog Model Database and Help Raise Funds for Animal Rescue!
As a stock video model, your pet will be featured in a variety of short 15-30 second video clips captured during their session. These clips are then edited and uploaded to a reputable stock videography site where they can be purchased for commercial use. Dogs and cats welcome!
But here's the best part...
25% of ALL SALES from every clip purchased will be donated to a rescue organization of your choice from our list.
Bottom line, the more sessions you complete, the more clips are uploaded, and the more funds we can potentially raise for rescue!
So what is Stock Video?
Stock video, also called stock footage or b-roll, is a piece of video content, a clip or shot (normally shorter than 1 minute) inserted into a larger video production that was not shot specifically for said production.
Sounds great, Heather, but what's in it for me? 🤔
For every session you participate in, you'll receive:
• 3 x professional portrait images of your pet you can share online.
• 25% OFF of all Rambling Hound Print Products for images from that session if desired.
• 5 trees will be donated to reforestation projects in BC through our partner ONE TREE PLANTED
• Your pet will be featured in a year-end highlight film to celebrate all of the participants who helped STOCK UP FOR RESCUE!
• As a verified model, your pet will have the opportunity to be featured in future Rambling Hound YouTube episodes, course creation, and filmmaking training videos.
• Knowing a fun afternoon with your pet could raise much-needed funds for animal rescues who desperately need it, will fill your heart to the brim unleashing a cascade of happiness that will permeate the world around you. Guaranteed.
How it works in 3 Easy Steps:
Submit the form above and I'll send you some more details about the program. If your pet is a good fit, they'll be added to our model database.
(Hint: Most pets will be a great fit 😉)
You'll be notified monthly via email and a private members' Facebook Group as to when and where the next stock sessions will be taking place in the Greater Vancouver area.
Let me know within 72 hours of the session date if you're available and I'll get you booked in.
Sessions will last about 45-60mins. Then you're done! Sit back and relax, while you wait for your year-end summary of how your clips performed and how much money they have raised.
There is no limit to how many sessions you can participate in.
Please Note: As this program is new, it will take time to build the stock library, however year over year, rescue donations will increase as the database and amount of sessions accumulate.